Career LevelEntry Level
Posted On16 August 2022
Expired Date14 November 2022
Minumum Years of Experience2
Joining Date4 September 2022
What does the project do?
The Last Mile team is responsible for safe and comfortable management of pedestrian flows between the transport hubs and the dedicated stadiums/sites, including but not limited to crowd management, accessibility support, emergency and medical support, signage and way finding, spectators experience and entertainment overlay.
What will the Staff do?
- Support the Last Mile functional area to meet the objectives and requirements for the Tournament and readiness and test events.
- Support Last Mile Stadium Lead in coordination of Last Mile areas;
- Detailed planning for the operational activities for the area of responsibility;
- Integration of the team to operate in the area of responsibility;
- Coordination and control operational activities for the area of responsibility;
- Manage and support Last Mile operational staff;
- Report operational issues and manage their resolution;
- Ensure that all services are provided as per the Last Mile Operational Plan;
- Ensure the highest level of services for the spectators.
Where the Staff will be located?
Across competition and non-competition venues (Tournament Time)
Experience with crowd management operations at events, particularly international football, is beneficial.
Any other comments about the role
The successful candidate will be adaptable to change in an operations environment.
The company information is hidden due to confidential purposes.