Career LevelMidLevel Management
Posted On19 July 2022
Expired Date30 September 2022
Joining Date1 August 2022
Job RoleInformation Technology
Job StatusFull time
Job Summary and Key Responsibilities
A multi-talented lead with 10+ years of experience in Engineering specifically in the Project Delivery & operation of multi-trades such as Telecommunications, Management, and Media & Broadcasting Industries. Showing proven success of leading technical projects for Mega Events like Sports Tournaments. Exhibiting strong leadership skills and professional rapport with people from different backgrounds. as a technical lead where can manage, upgrade, and implement all kinds of innovative solutions in order to facilitate digital and technical Tournaments operations.
- Interface with development in support of projects or implementations
- Review vendor contracts for technical specifications and capabilities
- Project Handling ability based on CATV, IPTV, Digital & Analogue system inside the venues
- Supervise the CATV& broadcast implementation, development, integration and test of Video/Audio Broadcast Systems, the systems include collection, terrestrial transmission, professional decoding, encoding, monitoring, and modulation of IPTV and Multicast Video products utilizing inputs
- Supervise the operation of Broadcast grade IP Spine and Leaf switches, which act as the venue-side
- Supervise the international connectivity to support the Broadcast Services requirements as per the requirements defined in the IT Requirements Handbook
- Supervise the delivery of CATV and multi-channel IPTV to be fully redundant
- Internal relationships: All divisions & departments
- External relationships: Work with IT contractors, suppliers and vendors.
- As per the SC for Delivery & Legacy Delegation of Authority
- SC Office based environment
- FWC Site
The company information is hidden due to confidential purposes.